- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 – 2 frozen chikuwa (Japanese fishcake), sliced
- 2 cups snow pea leaves or cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup beech mushroom
- 1 frozen udon
- Japanese Otafuku Yakisoba sauce to taste
- Dry basil
- Olive Oil
- Dry seaweed
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic, chikuwa and stir fried over medium-high heat until soft, transfer to plate. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet. Add snow pea leaves / cabbage and beech mushroom, and 1/2 cup of water.
- Meanwhile, put the udon in a pot of boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain then add to the skillet.
- Add the cooked chikuwa and the Otafuku Yakisoba sauce in the skillet.
- Garnish with dry seaweed and serve.